上一页|1|
/1页

主题:Birthday

发表于2012-03-17
Stay online for a long time . I can with the strength to ask someone to birthday wishes . I birthday ah . Are there people like me do not know ? So take the initiative to ask others to wish their own happiness ?

friends heard me say that I wish I was more and more happy ,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren polo,ralph lauren men's,ralph lauren women's,polo,Ralph lauren outlet, more beautiful, generous . I continued the smug questioning : Wore a recklessly . Ha ha. It seems really enthusiastic too far Oh . My friends all say nice . Yeah, you are not fat ! Yeah, you than before, looks also good-looking myself .

Oh , how I want to hear . Body in friends from afar , it seems that you accompany your sugar-coated shells withstand . I flattered Oh .

This year,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren polo,ralph lauren men's,ralph lauren women's,polo,Ralph lauren outlet, unfortunately . Lunar birthday , nephew of the hospital. Today , the Gregorian date of birth , her husband gum inflammation called and said to go to the hospital transfusion . the

life is like this . Always something unexpected happened .

Fortunately, however . In July this year, a leap , I had a birthday , ha ha .
相关的主题文章:
上一页|1|
/1页